In Person Services
- Proof of Vaccination (minimum of two vaccine doses) is required to attend.
- Masking is required
- Everyone is asked to self-screen the day of the service.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged.
- No coffee hour are at this time.
All services will continue to be live-streamed and recorded
for viewing at your convenience.
BBQ Church Picnic
Sunday 26th June
Following the Sunday Service and in our parking lot.
Double – Double
Celebration and Thank You
Come out and give a big thank you to Rev. Jim for his 22 years at Britannia
And celebrate the reopening of Britannia after two long years.
We will be giving Rev. Jim a Time Capsule of Memories.
Make cards. Write letters. Photos. Be creative.
All food will be provided by the church, so please consider making a cash
donation to offset the costs.
Pot Lucks are not yet allowed due to Covid restrictions.
If it is raining, we will move inside the church.
Contact Mary-Lou Farrell with your food preferences and/or allergies.
Al Tassie Memorial Fund
In recognition of Al Tassie, the Church purchased equipment, worth about $4,000, to live stream its Sunday services. You are invited to contribute to this Fund to honour Al’s memory. Payments may be made by cheque or etransfer to the Church. Include “Al Tassie Memorial Fund” on the memo line or in the note section. See the Church’s website for updates on the fundraising effort.
While the Church is closed because of COVID-19, donations may be made by:
- PAR (Pre Authorized Remittance), a convenient way to take care of your regular commitment to the Church. To participate, decide on the amount that you want to donate each month (general fund, Mission & Service, other (specify)). Print and fill in the PAR authorization form, and attach a cheque from your bank account marked “VOID”. Then mail the application and void cheque to the Church. Your account will be debited on or about the 20th of the month and the Church’s account credited with the amount. Contact the Church Office to obtain further information from the Envelope Steward.
- Etransfer, from your bank account directly to the Church. To make an etransfer, log in to your bank’s website, select etransfer, add “BRITANNIA UNITED CHURCH” as a payee. Verify that it selects “firstname.lastname@example.org” as the email. If you wish the entire deposit to be made to the general fund, nothing more is required. If you want some to go to Mission & Service or other (specify)), include that information in the Notes section. There are no security questions required to make the transfer.
- Cheque, mailed to the Church
- Canada Helps, by clicking the Donate button at the top of this website
Parking Space Available
Do you need parking? Extra parking? For a second vehicle? For guests? Spaces are available in the Britannia United Church parking lot. Call the Church Office at 613-828-6018, between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm, Monday to Thursday, for more information.